Prep 6 hrs
Cook 0 mins
This is a wonderful fruit salsa with seafood, chicken or with tortilla chips. It's fresh and cool and easy to whip together. BHG 4/94
- 1⁄2 cup strawberry, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup kiwi, peeled,chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup yellow sweet peppers or 1⁄4 cup green sweet pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice or 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons snipped fresh cilantro or 2 teaspoons parsley or 2 teaspoons basil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 dash ground red pepper
- In a medium bowl stir together the strawberries; kiwi fruit; green onion; sweet pepper; lime or lemon juice; cilantro, parsley, or basil; sugar; and pepper.
- Cover and chill salsa for 6 hours.
it was a sweet but tanggy melt in your mouth experiance not as good for chicken though but thanks any ways :) signed, little chef
I made this for a get-together and there was none left by the end! Easy and tasty...can't wait to try it again during the summer.
I just made this!! Unbelieveable taste!! I also added chile green peppers! Wow!! My neighbors all have a jar. Thank you for such a pleasure. I will over rate it. Six stars!!!!!!!!!!Debbie