Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this recipe in our grocery store's circular. My DH loved this salad!
- 1⁄2 cup strawberry yogurt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons white balsamic vinegar
- 5 cups spring mixed salad greens
- 1⁄2 cup shredded coconut
- 1⁄2 cup strawberry, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup mandarin orange section
- Whisk yogurt, olive oil, and vinegar in a bowl until blended.
- Toss the salad greens, coconut, strawberries, and mandarin oranges in a bowl.
- Add the yogurt dressing and mix to coat.
- Serve immediately.