- 450 g pineapple chunks
- 450 g mangoes, slices
- 3 spring onions, chopped on the diagonal
- 1⁄2 cup long thread coconut
- 3 tablespoons coconut cream
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro or 1 tablespoon parsley (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain the tinned pineapple pieces and the mango.
- Cut mango slices into smaller pieces if necessary.
- Mix together the pineapple, mango, spring onions and coconut.
- Combine the coconut cream, lime juice and ground coriander.
- Pour over the salad and toss to coat.
- Garnish with either the cilantro or parsley.