Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love fruit juice. I love tropical punch. I love sippin' on an ice-cold drink while doing just about anything. SOOO...I thunk up this. It doubles, triples, and so-on for any number of people. Add lemon-lime soda if you need to stretch it or like it fizzy.
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1 cup light Hawaiian Punch, the new Splenda-sweetened kind
- cracked ice
- 1 (2 liter) bottle carbonated lemon-lime beverage (optional)
- Pour the juices into a pitcher. Stir.
- Pop in the fridge to chill. Serve over ice or make an ice ring.
- If you add any soda (I usually use about a cup or so, depending how far I need to stretch), do not add until just before serving.
I really did enjoy this- it was hard to notice anything but the punch at first, but I doubled the sprite and added a bit more of the other juices. (did not use the whole 2 liter of sprite, only 1 1/2 cups). Thanks for sharing!