Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another Sugar Free Punch for my daughter and the diabetic people in your life.
- 2 (3 ounce) packages sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 2 cups hot water
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice, fresh
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 6 bananas, ripe
- 12 packets Equal sugar substitute
- 6 cups water, cold
- 2 liters sugar free 7-Up or 2 liters diet ginger ale
- strawberry (to garnish)
- Dissolve Jell-O in hot water.
- Mash bananas in bowl.
- Add Jell-O and remaining ingredients, except 7-up.
- Garnish with strawberries or other fresh fruit.
- Before serving add chilled 7-UP.
may i suggest no bannanas. I have tried your wonderful recipe and i think that it is okay. But then i did not add bannanas and it was FANTASTIC. Try it. Its really quite the morcle.
This was a great recipe. So intuitive. I also didnt add bananas but only cause of an alergy. Thank You for your recipe.