Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
A wonderful punch for summer time fun that does not contain any carbonation. Note: Cooking time equals freezing time
- 709.77 ml water, divided
- 4 ripe bananas
- 354.88 ml sugar
- 2 (3345.24 g) cartonflorida natural orange juice (I use the one with most pulp)
- 340.19 g can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1304.07 g can unsweetened pineapple juice
- In a blender container, process 1 cup of water bananas and sugar until smooth.
- Pour into a large container and add the lemonade concentrate, orange juice, pineapple juice and remaining water.
- Cover and freeze.
- Remove from freeze for 2-3 hours.
- Just before serving, break up with a large wooden or metal spoon.
- Note: If punch is frozen to solid just allow to sit out on counter until is starts to melt and become slushy.
Aussie Tag Game: Made this for our office party and it was a HUGE HIT! Thanks Tristine - I cannot wait to make this for Christmas Day!