Prep 3 mins
Cook 5 mins
I used frozen fruit from Trader Joes, but you can use your own fresh fruit. Just cube it up and toss it in the freezer and voila! This is a really delicious cocktail and you could probably scale it up to make a bowl of party punch for adults. My boyfriend created this recipe!
- 2 ounces tequila
- 2 ounces triple sec
- 2 ounces coconut rum
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 ounce lemon juice
- 1⁄2 ounce lime juice
- 5 ice cubes
- 2 ounces mangoes, frozen and cubed
- 1 ounce papaya, frozen and cubed
- 1 ounce pineapple, frozen and cubed
- Fill 20 oz shaker half full of ice.
- Add frozen fruit.
- Add sugar, citrus, and alcohol.
- Shake vigorously for 5 minutes.
- Rest five minutes.
- Shake vigorously 2 more minutes.