- 1 (16 ounce) package poundcake mix
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 large banana, mashed
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup flaked coconut
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray loaf pan with cooking spray and preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine cake mix, milk, bananas and eggs and mix well.
- Stir in coconut and pour into pan.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- NOTE: Very pretty topped with sliced kiwifruit, vanilla ice cream and pineapple or apricot preserves or orange marmalade.