Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
I found this in a healthy snacks cookbook. Real kid pleaser. Refreshing on a hot day!
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 banana
- 1⁄4 cup coconut, shredded (optional)
- 4 -6 paper cups (dixie)
- 4 -6 wooden popsicle sticks
- Combine juice and banana in blender.
- Blend on high until smooth. Stir in coconut.
- Fill paper cups.
- cover with foil, cut a small slit in the cover of foil.
- Insert popsicle stick.
My three year old enjoyed making these and eating them. We liked them too.
Oh boy! Are these ever tasty! I tripled the batch as I had three bananas to use up. Instead of stirring in the coconut I stuck that into the blender too. My kids absolutely love this! Thanks for sharing. :)