Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
This is a variation of this recipe: http://www.food.com/recipe/soft-chocolate-chip-cookies-20408 These are great for summer parties; you can also substitute chopped pistachios for the coconut.
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 2⁄3 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1⁄3 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄3 cup coconut oil
- 1 (1 ounce) package instant pistachio pudding mix
- 2⁄3 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2⁄3 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3⁄4 cup sweetened coconut
- 1⁄2 cup white chocolate, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine dry ingredients, set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine butter, coconut oil (it may be easier if you melt them slightly in the microwave), egg and extracts. Whisk well and combine with dry ingredients.
- Add coconut and white chocolate.
- Roll into balls, bake 10-12 minutes or until browned.