Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Impressive, beautiful, fresh, delicious and healthy- what is there not to like!!? For your Hawaiian Brunch or special event. From Sunset Magazine.
- 2 1⁄2 lbs peeled cored pineapple
- 2 firm-ripe mangoes (3/4 to 1 lb. each)
- 2 limes, rinsed (3 oz. each)
- 3 tablespoons minced crystallized ginger
- Cut pineapple crosswise into 1/2 inch thick rings; arrange on a platter.
- Peel mangoes. Slice fruit off pits and cut into 1/2-inch chunks; discard pits. Arrange mangoes over and around pineapple. Cut limes into wedges and place on platter.
- Sprinkle ginger evenly over fruit. Squeeze lime juice from wedges over fruit to taste.
- Note: If preparing ahead, cover and chill.