Recipe by DailyInspiration
A wonderful caribbean recipe for the grill. Serve with grilled sweet potato wedges. Prep time does not include marinating time. Another recipe from my collection that I have not yet tried, but plan to soon.
Top Review by teresas
We loved these chops...topping them with the lime zest really added to the lime taste...hubby wanted rice with the chops so I used the marinade as part of my liquid for the rice...the rice had a nice tropical taste to it too...I cut the recipe in half and it worked great...thanks for posting it...=)
- 4 rib-end pork chops
- 2⁄3 cup pineapple juice
- 3 limes
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Place pork chops in a large plastic bag or sealable container. Grate peel from 2 limes and reserve. Squeeze juice from all limes and combine with remaining ingredients and pour over chops. Seal and refrigerate 3 hours or overnight, turning chops occasionally.
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Remove chops from marinade and discard marinade. Place chops on grill, close lid and cook 6-8 minutes per side.
- Top with grated lime peel. Serve with grilled sweet potato wedges and salad.