Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 medium ripe banana, peeled, and cut into 1-inch slices
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 medium mango, peeled, pitted, and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 1⁄2 cups pineapple-orange juice, chilled
- 1 cup non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- Toss banana slices with lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Place slices on a baking sheet, reserving lemon juice; freeze until banana is solid.
- Combine banana, reserved lemon juice, mango and remaining ingredients in container of an electric blender and process until smooth.
- Pour into chilled glasses.
I just tried it, and though forced to make a substitution (sweetened coconut milk for the yogurt and coconut extract), I enjoyed this mix thoroughly. I thank God for such wonderful possibilities
good recipe, I'll have to try it.