Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2⁄3 cup pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup partially frozen peach, diced
- 1⁄2 cup diced pineapple
- 1⁄2 cup partially frozen banana, diced
- Add all the ingredients into the container of an electric blender.
- Begin mixing on low speed and gradually increase speed until mixture is smooth and blended.
- Pour into a chilled glass and enjoy.
These is a good smoothie- nothing over powers anything else. I had to make a few changes based on ingredients on hand. I didn't have any pineapple juice so I subbed peach juice. And since the peaches were sugared when frozen I didn't use any honey. Thanks for a great breakfast.
I had this mild-flavored smoothie as part of my lunch today and enjoyed it very much. I have never had the combination of peach and pineapple before and found that the two flavors go together very nicely. I blended everything in my Magic Bullet, but found the pineapple to be more difficult to get smooth. I ended up adding about 6 ice cubes and blending several times to get the consistency that I wanted. Thanks for posting!
NurseDi,this was just so good!!! i needed a mid-morning pick-me up,and i had this printed off for sometime.i wish that i had tried this earlier.i liked the fact that the different fruits didn't over-power each other.this will be made quite often in my home,thank you so much for posting.