Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Relax by the pool with this tangy creation, inspired by the tropical fruity flavors from the South Pacific.
- 5 ounces tropical fruit salad, in natural juices canned, pureed*
- 1 orange, juice of
- 3 ounces peach-flavored vodka
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- canned pineapple chunk, for garnish
- Do ahead: Purée entire can of tropical fruit salad in blender. Transfer purée to a separate bowl/pitcher. Rinse blender bowl and return to base.
- For two cocktail drinks: Add to blender the juice of one orange, peach-flavored vodka, tropical fruit salad purée and sugar. Fill serving glass with ice, pour ice into blender and repeat adding another glass of ice. Blend well. Pour into cocktail glasses. Garnish with canned pineapple wedges.
- Tip: Try substituting cranberry juice in the place of vodka for a non-alcoholic treat for the kids to enjoy.
- Serving glass: 14-ounce cocktail glass (daiquiri/poco grande).
- Servings: 2.
- Nutritional Information Per Serving:
- Calories: 180 (based on 80-proof vodka) **.
- *Note: One, 15-ounce can of tropical fruit salad in natural juices makes 6 cocktails.
- **Note: Higher proof vodka contributes more calories.