Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Here is a super punch to serve at holidays or for any get together that you have...the taste is so yummy, you will make this time and time again, of course..... you can add a little something to this recipe to give it a lift if you so desire.
- 6 cups water
- 4 cups sugar
- 1 (46 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract or 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (2 liter) bottle carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- In a large saucepan, bring the water and sugar to a light boil; cook and stir for 2 mins.
- Pour into a large container.
- Add pineapple juice, concentrates and extract.
- Cover and freeze.
- Remove from freezer 1-2 hours before serving.
- Just before serving, mash the mixture with a potato masher and stir in lemon-lime soda.
I've been using this punch for a while now. For some reason, I've forgotten to rate it. The only modifications I make to it is to half the sugar, toss is some (okay, a full bottle) of citrus flavored rum and add some frozen fruit mix for visual effect. Everyone either drinks the daylights out of it or asks for the recipe! Thanks Kittencal, you DO have some of the BEST recipes around!!! I do skip the bottle of citrus rum when at a childrens event or baby shower, must use good judgement! :)
Wonderful is right! I made this last weekend for guests, I had to print out a copy of this slushy for everyone, it's so good! This is going straight into my best recipes along with a hundred more of KITTENCAL'S recipes, I swear you don't have one bad recipe, thank you!
This was wonderful! I forgot the lemonade, and it was still a hit... nothing left. Will have this again and again. Thanks for posting.