Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant coconut cream pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon lime zest (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple tidbits
- 1⁄2 cup sliced almonds, plus
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds, toasted, divided
- 1⁄2 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- whipped cream, in a can
- 2 maraschino cherries
- In a bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes.
- Stir in lime peel if desired. In each of two 1-1/2-cup parfait glasses or dessert dishes, layer about 1/3 cup pudding mixture, 1/4 cup pineapple, 2 tablespoons almonds, 1/3 cup pudding mixture, 1/4 cup strawberries, 2 tablespoons almonds and remaining pudding mixture.
- Top with whipped cream. Sprinkle with the remaining almonds. Garnish with cherries.