Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Perfect for parties.
- 1 (46 ounce) can pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 1⁄2 cups rum
- 1 (1 liter) bottle club soda, chilled
- 1 dash Angostura bitters
- Mix together pineapple juice, limeade concentrate, and rum in a non-metallic pitcher or punchbowl, stir well.
- Just before serving, gently pour in club soda and angostura bitters and mix in.
- Garnish with lime wedges, or other fruit, if desired.
- Serve over ice or add an ice ring to the punchbowl.