Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
A little splash of beachy breeze to transport you anytime!!
- 1 1⁄2 ounces bacardi rum
- 1⁄4 ounce lemon juice, fresh
- 1 1⁄2 ounces peach liqueur, like Peachtree
- 2⁄3 ounce mango liqueur
- 1 dash mango nectar
- 1 slice mango
- 1 edible orchid, for garnish
- blend with ice and pour into a 5oz cocktial or martini glass and serve.
- Garnish with an orchid, or slice of fresh mango.
- Enjoy! ;).
OH WOW! this drink is SOOOOO good and the title describes it PERFECTLY! its so fruity and tropical! my mom threw out the mango nectar so i swapped it with pineapple juice instead and i didnt have mango liqueur so instead of bacardi rum i used mango flavored malibu rum and it turned out DELICIOUS! i will definately be making these from now on!!! thanks mommy diva!