1 hr 15 mins
Mary Scheffert's Note:
I came up with this recipe when I was a little short on kumquat puree. Very good for breakfast!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1To prepare kumquat puree, wash fruits, cut in half& remove seeds.
- 2Place halved, de-seeded fruits in a blender or food processor; chop into small pieces.
- 3Preheat oven to 350F; grease two 8x4x2" loaf pans.
- 4In a mixing bowl combine milk, eggs& oil.
- 5In another bowl, mix dry ingredients.
- 6Add liquid mixture& stir until moistened.
- 7Fold in kumquat puree, pineapple, coconut& nuts.
- 8Pour evenly into prepared pans.
- 9Bake 50-60 minutes; cool& remove from pans.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tropical Nut Bread
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 223.0
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 37.1 mg
- Sodium 369.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 14.0 g
- Protein 5.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: