Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A super easy way to get a healthy breakfast into my kids. My first taste of Muesli was at a 5 star buffet in the Bahamas and I was hooked from that point on. This recipe is an adaptation. I hope you like it.
- 473.18 ml quick-cooking rolled oats
- 177.44 ml diced dried apricot
- 236.59 ml water
- 177.44 ml orange juice
- 59.14 ml chopped almonds
- 331.22 ml chopped dates
- 59.14 ml coconut flakes
- Combine all ingredients in medium bowl and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Mix lightly before serving.