Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Taste of Home Magazine. Haven't tried these yet, but hope to soon.
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) can chunk pineapple, undrained
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut, toasted
- 2 tablespoons pecans, chopped
- In a blender, combine the milk, bananas, ice cream and pineapple; cover and process until smooth.
- Pour into chilled glasses.
- Top with coconut and pecans.
I tried this today as an afternoon snack for my family and *WOW*! We ALL (ages 10 -42) loved the pina colada taste on a hot Oklahoma afternoon... it will absolutely be repeated again and again at our house, and I might even get a little crazy and throw some mandarin oranges in! Thank you KeeperAtHome for making our day!