Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great shake! Perfect theme drink for get-togethers, pool parties, or just any old time! I have made this with frozen yogurt and usually do, just my preference, but it's your choice.
- 5 cups chocolate ice cream or 5 cups vanilla ice cream
- 2 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 1⁄4 cups canned unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 large pineapple, peeled, cored and chopped
- 5 ripe bananas, peeled
- 3 medium papayas, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 32 strawberries, hulled
- Blend 1 1/4 cups ice cream, 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons milk, 5 tablespoons coconut milk, 1/4 of the pineapple, 1/4 of the bananas, 1/4 of the papayas and 8 strawberries in the blender until smooth.
- Pour into a large pitcher.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients in 3 more batches. Serve immediately.