Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
This marinade is fairly sweet; the ginger and mustard add a little tang to it. I don't see this flavor going with beef, but that may just be me.
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1⁄4 cup peanut oil or 1⁄4 cup other oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons ginger, minced
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon of fresh mint, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Chinese five spice powder
- Blend all ingredients well.
- Use immediately on chicken, seafood, or shrimp.