Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found on my mango recipe hunt. Fresh. Great with fish, chicken, corn chips, tacos etc.
- 6 tomatoes, chopped (save liquid and pour into salsa bowl)
- 2 ears corn, kernels cut from cob and uncooked
- 1 medium onion, diced (Vidalia is the best)
- 2 limes, juice only
- garlic, mined to taste
- 4 tablespoons cilantro, chopped finely
- 1 fresh mango, peeled and diced
- chopped jalapeno pepper
- 15 ounces black beans, drained
- Mix it all well.
- Serve right away or chill.
- Great with fish, chicken or corn chips.