Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found on my mango recipe hunt. Fresh. Great with fish, chicken, corn chips, tacos etc.
Make and share this Tropical Mango Salsa With Corn and Black Beans recipe from Food.com.
- 6 tomatoes, chopped (save liquid and pour into salsa bowl)
- 2 ears corn, kernels cut from cob and uncooked
- 1 medium onion, diced (Vidalia is the best)
- 2 limes, juice only
- garlic, mined to taste
- 4 tablespoons cilantro, chopped finely
- 1 fresh mango, peeled and diced
- chopped jalapeno pepper
- 15 ounces black beans, drained
- Mix it all well.
- Serve right away or chill.
- Great with fish, chicken or corn chips.