Recipe by punkyluv
Came in the newsletter. Looks so refreshing! PER SERVING (entire recipe): 134 calories, 0g fat, 38mg sodium, 9g carbs, 1g fiber, 7g sugars, 0g protein -- POINTS® value 2*
Top Review by Granny Moses
Thank you so much for posting the nutrition in your description of this wonderful concoction. A wonderful drink for all occasions. Sometimes watching those calories, however "good" we are, tends to leave us still feeling "left out" or restricted. So there is a way to have a cocktail now and then! Nice recipe to have on hand for those special occassions or for those times you just to want to relax and indulge without those pings of guilt later. Keep 'em coming!
- 1⁄2 cup diet V8 splash, in tropical blend& # 8232
- 1⁄4 cup frozen mango chunks, unsweetened
- 1 fluid ounce tequila, blanco (the clear kind) or 1 fluid ounce silver tequila (the clear kind)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Crystal Light sugar free low calorie lemonade mix (1/4th of an On The Go packet or 1/16th of a tub)
- 1 cup crushed ice or 5 -8 ice cubes
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Enjoy!
- MAKES 1 SERVING
- HG Alternative! Swap the alcohol for extra Diet V8 Splash. Your non-alcoholic sipper will contain 40 fat-free calories, 10g carbs, and 1g fiber (POINTS® value 1*). Sweet!