Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
When the heat gets too much try this beautiful looking, light and fresh fruit salad. While eating it think about 3 feet of snow - guaranteed to cool you off! From the New Zealand Kiwifruit Marketing Board
- 6 kiwi fruits, peeled and sliced in in 1/4 inch rounds
- 1 papaya, peeled, quartered and seeded, slice in to 1/4 inch slices
- 12 watermelon, triangles 1/4 inch thick
- 4 mint sprigs
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon mint, fresh and chopped
- Arrange kiwifruit, watermelon and papaya on 4 chilled salad plates.
- Whisk together the remaining ingredients (not the mint sprigs - we are getting to that :) until well combined.
- Drizzle the fruit with the lime and mint dressing.
- Garnish with mint sprigs.