Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From "A Taste of Greek Tradition" cookbook. Quick and delicious! This pie may be made in advance and frozen, but don't add the whipped cream until just before serving.
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) containerfrozen Cool Whip
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup key lime juice
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker pie crusts
- whipped cream
- With electric mixer, blend sweetened condensed milk and Cool Whip in large bowl.
- Add lemon and lime juices & blend well.
- Pour filling into graham cracker crust.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours before serving.
- Top with whipped cream.