Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Yummy coconut cookie crust filled with key lime filling. Extremely easy to make.
- 1 1⁄2 cups coconut cookie crumbs (about 17 cookies)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄4 cup key lime juice (or use regular lime juice)
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- Heat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9" square pan.
- Mix cookie crumbs and butter thoroughly.
- Press evenly into bottom of pan and refrigerate while preparing cream mixture.
- Beat cream cheese in small bowl of electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Gradually beat in milk until smooth.
- Beat in lime juice and grated peel.
- Spread over crust in pan.
- Bake about 35 minutes or until center is set.
- Cool for 30 minutes.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours or until chilled.
- Keep refrigerated after using.