Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
One of my favorites! Tangy and sweet! Another original which means I still rock. For vegan version, use agave nectar.
- 1⁄2 small banana, frozen
- 2 cups freshly squeezed grapefruit juice, very cold (or juice from frozen concentrate)
- 1 cup mango, partially frozen
- 1 teaspoon honey (optional)
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend for 1 full minute until very smooth.
- Add honey only if you think the smoothie needs it.
- Yields 2 large servings.
- Welcome to the Caribbean!
Good! I used 2 ripe bananas and no honey. You gotta love your grapefruit, though! My 2-year-old asked for seconds but my 5-year-old said it was too sour. But they both were devouring a grapefruit yesterday. lol! Reviewed for Healthy Choices ABC tag game.
Not bad at all! I used half the juice for a thicker smoothie, though it's still more like a thick juice than a smoothie (I guess I'm used to really thick smoothies!!) It is tangy, but good that way; doesn't need sweetener, just IMO. Thanks for posting!