Tropical Island Chicken Kabobs
Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
- Place chicken in large Ziploc bag and add next 6 ingredients.
- Shake well and refrigerate 2 hours.
- Remove chicken pieces from bag and place remaining marinade in small saucepan.
- Bring marinade to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer 3 to 4 minutes.
- Set aside.
- Thread chicken and vegetables, alternating items, onto 8 (12-inch) skewers.
- To prevent kabobs from sticking, spray grids of grill with a cooking spray while grids are cold.
- Place skewers over hot coals.
- Cook 8 to 10 minutes, turning frequently and basting with marinade.
- Serves 8.