Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Tropical Island Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first 10 ingredients.
- Remove 1/3 cup for basting; cover and refrigerate.
- Add chicken to bag; seal and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade.
- Grill chicken, covered, over medium-hot heat for 45-60 minutes or until juices run clear and a meat thermometer reads 170 degrees; turning and basting often with reserved marinade.