Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another recipe from the back of the Del Monte can.
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, in its own juice
- 2 cups cooked ham, stripes or 2 cups cooked ham, cubes
- 1 cup cubed cheddar cheese
- 2 oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- Drain pineapple reserving 3 tablespoons juice.
- Toss pineapple, ham, cheese and oranges.
- Place in lettuce-lined bowl.
- Mix together mayonnaise, sour cream and reserved juices.
- Serve this mixture over the salad.