1/1 Photo of Tropical Grilled Tuna
Taken from the Harris Teeter website; posted for ZWT. "The salsa is hot with peppers and sweet with the pineapples." Simple and delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 medium fresh pineapple, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and diced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 4 (6 ounce) tuna steaks
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1Grill pineapple slices, uncovered, over medium heat for 5-7 minutes on each side. Chill for 30 minutes.
- 2Dice the pineapple; place in a bowl.
- 3Stir in the onion, jalapenos, cilantro and lime juice.
- 4Refrigerate for 1 hour or until chilled.
- 5Brush tuna steaks with oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 6Grill, covered, over medium heat for 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Tuna Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tropical Grilled Tuna
Serving Size: 1 (319 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 342.7
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 64.6 mg
- Sodium 177.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 12.3 g
- Protein 40.6 g