Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
A Taste Of Home recipe that looks really good using same of my favorite ingredients. Posting here for safe keeping.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut in half lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 cup pineapple-orange juice concentrate
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1⁄2 cup macadamia nuts
- hot cooked brown rice
- In a skillet, brown chicken in oil. Transfer chicken to a greased 11 x 7 x 2-inch baking dish. In a saucepan, combine the juice concentrate, butter, ginger, and soy sauce. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes. Spoon sauce over chicken. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25 - 30 minutes, basting occasionally. Brush avocado slices with lime juice. Arrange chicken, avocado and nuts over rice.