1/2 Photos of Tropical Ginger Punch
1 hr 5 mins
Pass a pitcher of this punch at a party, at dinner, or with a bowl of chips! Taken from Everyday Food. Just a heads up; this recipe can be easily reduced for 2 or 4. *Cook time is chill time*
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large pitcher, stir together orange juice, pineapple juice, ginger, and vodka.
- 2Refrigerate until cold, at least 1 hour (and up to 1 week).
- 3Just before serving, stir in ginger ale.
- 4Serve over ice, garnished with orange wedges, if desired.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tropical Ginger Punch
Serving Size: 1 (381 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 262.0
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 12.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 27.8 g
- Protein 1.0 g