Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Pass a pitcher of this punch at a party, at dinner, or with a bowl of chips! Taken from Everyday Food. Just a heads up; this recipe can be easily reduced for 2 or 4. *Cook time is chill time*
- 3 cups orange juice
- 3 cups pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon finely grated peeled fresh ginger
- 2 cups vodka
- 4 cups chilled ginger ale (or club soda)
- orange wedge, for garnish (optional)
- In a large pitcher, stir together orange juice, pineapple juice, ginger, and vodka.
- Refrigerate until cold, at least 1 hour (and up to 1 week).
- Just before serving, stir in ginger ale.
- Serve over ice, garnished with orange wedges, if desired.
Nice! I cut this down to one serving. Very gingery but pleasant! I let the ginger steep overnight. I sometimes find vodka overpowering but not with this - it was just the right amount for me. Thanks for sharing!
What a lovely cocktail. I enjoyed this very much. It was wonderful for celebrating. The flavor is delicious, all the fruit juices and the ginger and gingerale compliment one another perfectly nothing is over-powered. I will be making this again and sharing it with my friends. Thanks for sharing alligirl.