Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This unusual recipe was found on recipehound.com.
- 3 cups fresh raspberries (or frozen)
- 3 cups sparkling water
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 papaya, peeled, chopped small
- 1 medium mango, peeled, seeded, diced small
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled, diced small
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, diced small
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, shredded, to taste
- Puree raspberries in a blender or food processor, then pass the puree through a sieve to remove the seeds.
- In a non-reactive bowl, combine raspberry puree with sparkling water & sugar, then add lemon juice, papaya, mango, kiwi & pineapple.
- Refrigerate 1 hour before serving, garnished with the ginger.