1/6 Photos of Tropical Fusion Rhubarb Jam
Domestic Goddess's Note:
Rhubarb, sugar, canned crushed pineapple, maraschino cherries, and 2-(3 oz.) boxes of Tropical Fusion Jell-O Gelatin, make up this wonderful tasting jam. Note: Cooking this jam is between 25-30 minutes.
My Private Note
half pi ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, add rhubarb and sugar; stir to coat evenly.
- 2Cover bowl, and place in the refrigerator overnight.
- 3The next morning, place rhubarb mixture in a large kettle.
- 4Bring mixture to a boil over medium heat.
- 5Lower heat just abit, and gently boil for 15 minutes (stirring constantly).
- 6Add the (undrained) crushed pineapple, and the chopped maraschino cherries; cook for an additional 5 minutes more.
- 7Turn off stove, add dry gelatin; mix well.
- 8Transfer to sterilized glass jars; cover with lids.
- 9Cool to room temperature before storing in the refrigerator or freezer.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tropical Fusion Rhubarb Jam
Serving Size: 1 (1929 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 576.2
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 118.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 146.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 140.7 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: