Prep 0 mins
Cook 25 mins
Rhubarb, sugar, canned crushed pineapple, maraschino cherries, and 2-(3 oz.) boxes of Tropical Fusion Jell-O Gelatin, make up this wonderful tasting jam. Note: Cooking this jam is between 25-30 minutes.
- In a large bowl, add the rhubarb and sugar; stir to coat evenly.
- Cover the bowl, and place it in the refrigerator overnight.
- The next morning, place the rhubarb mixture in a large kettle.
- Bring the mixture to a boil over medium heat, then lower the heat just a bit, and gently boil for 15 minutes (stirring constantly).
- Add the (undrained) crushed pineapple, and the chopped maraschino cherries; cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Turn off the stove, add the dry gelatin powder, and mix well.
- Transfer the jam to the sterilized glass jars; and cover the jars with the lids.
- Cool the jam to room temperature, before storing it in the refrigerator or freezer.