1/6 Photos of Tropical Fusion Rhubarb Jam
Domestic Goddess's Note:
Rhubarb, sugar, canned crushed pineapple, maraschino cherries, and 2-(3 oz.) boxes of Tropical Fusion Jell-O Gelatin, make up this wonderful tasting jam. Note: Cooking this jam is between 25-30 minutes.
My Private Note
half pi ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, add the rhubarb and sugar; stir to coat evenly.
- 2Cover the bowl, and place it in the refrigerator overnight.
- 3The next morning, place the rhubarb mixture in a large kettle.
- 4Bring the mixture to a boil over medium heat, then lower the heat just a bit, and gently boil for 15 minutes (stirring constantly).
- 5Add the (undrained) crushed pineapple, and the chopped maraschino cherries; cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- 6Turn off the stove, add the dry gelatin powder, and mix well.
- 7Transfer the jam to the sterilized glass jars; and cover the jars with the lids.
- 8Cool the jam to room temperature, before storing it in the refrigerator or freezer.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tropical Fusion Rhubarb Jam
Serving Size: 1 (1927 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 564.0
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 52.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 124.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 119.8 g
- Protein 21.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: