Tropical Fruit With Lemon Ginger Syrup
- Combine syrup ingredients in a medium saucepan.
- Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until sugar dissolves.
- Simmer for 5 minutes longer to infuse flavors.
- Let syrup cool, then strain and discard solids.
- Chill until ready to use.
- Peel papaya, cut in half, and scoop out seeds. Cut papaya into cubes and place in a large bowl with mango, banana, kiwi fruits, and ginger.
- Drizzle about 1 cup of the syrup and stir gently to coat.
- Serve chilled with a scoop of ice cream.