Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This smoothie features kiwifruit, which is a great source of vitamins C and E, fiber and potassium, making it a wholesome addition to fruit shakes for the kids. Recipe is from Simple and Delicious.
- 1 1⁄2 cups orange juice
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 medium mango, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, halved
- 2 medium kiwi fruits, peeled and quartered
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 14 ice cubes
- 1⁄2 cup club soda, chilled
- Place half of the orange juice, pineapple, mango, strawberries, kiwi, honey and ice cubes in a blender; cover and process until blended.
- Stir in 1/4 cup soda.
- Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
Used frozen mango & strawberries, then omitted the ice cubes & had A VERY NICE TASTING SMOOTHIE! I especially enjoyed the addition of club soda here! Thanks for sharing! [Made & reviewed as a recipenapped tag in the Aus/NZ Special Recipe Swap #19]