Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Freeze fruit ahead of time for a frostier drink.
Make and share this Tropical Fruit Smoothie recipe from Food.com.
- 177.44 ml minute maid premium blends orange passion orange juice
- 118.29 ml cubed mango
- 118.29 ml cubed papaya
- 118.29 ml cubed pineapple
- 2 scoop pineapple sherbet
- 78.07 ml vanilla-flavored soymilk
- 59.14 ml shredded coconut (optional)
- 236.59 ml crushed ice
- Add all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend and serve.
This was so good. All my favorite fruits and very availiable to me. I didn't add the coconut but never missed it. Easy and fresh. Great fiber source and very fillling. Packed full of vitamins. I'll be having this often.
Nice, refreshing smoothie! For ZWT7 silverados