Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
This amazing recipe combines the delicious taste of: kiwi, strawberries, pineapple, coconut, and banana. This smoothie is cool and refreshing. It is a sure favorite!
- 1⁄4 cup of chunks kiwi (without skin)
- 1⁄4 cup strawberry slices
- 1⁄4 cup pineapple chunk (or 5 rings)
- 1⁄4 cup banana
- 3 tablespoons coconut flavoring (or cream of coconut)
- 4 tablespoons vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup orange juice (any kind)
- 1⁄4 cup ice
- Combine fruits and coconut flavoring in a blender.
- Add yogurt, orange juice, and ice to fruit in blender.
- Blend well.
You've got A REALLY OUTSTANDING SMOOTHIE here, even if I did make a change or two! I omitted the ice, increased the OJ to 2 cups & used a frozen banana & strawberries! And, we really enjoyed using kiwi & the coconut flavoring in this! VERY, VERY NICE & thanks for sharing the recipe! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adopted chefs in the current Pick A Chef]