Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I've not tried this, but how could it be bad?
- 1 large mango, peeled, stoned, and roughly chopped
- 2 bananas, peeled and roughly chopped
- 100 ml blueberries (optional)
- 100 ml raspberries (optional)
- Blend the mango, banana and berries until smooth and creamy.
- Put the berries in a tall glass, reserving a few berries.
- Pour the smoothie in the glass and serve garnished with the reserved berries.
Bird made this recipe for me and I loved it! It looked so deolicous. The berries on the top made it say, " I am BERRY delicous and taste BERRY good!" The taste was awsome! You couldn't taste any bananas and that is rare for me to find. I would most definatly recomend this recipe to others!
This was very easy to make and enjoyed with a breakfast of Old Fashioned Porridge and Warm Skillet Cinnamon Apples. I added a few tbsp of oj to get the mix going in the blender, fresh mango and banana, and a bag of frozen mixed berries which included blackberries and strawberries as well as blueberries and raspberries. Very smooth. Thanks for posting.