Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
A yummy, refreshing treat.
- 3 cups water
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 6 medium ripe bananas, diced
- 2 (11 ounce) cans mandarin oranges
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 (12 ounce) canfrozen orange juice, concengrate thawed
- 1 (10 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, drained and halved
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- In a saucepan, bring water and sugar to a boil; cook and stir for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat; cool completely. In a 4 quart freezer container, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour sugar water over the fruit. Cover and freeze for at least 8 hours, stirring once or twice. Remove from the freeze 20 minutes before serving.