Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A nice frosty shake to get your morning started off right. So good you'd never know it's also good for you!
- 1⁄4 cup dried apricot
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 medium ripe banana
- 5 -6 pineapple chunks
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons nonfat dry milk powder
- 12 ice cubes, cracked
- 1 tablespoon wheat germ
- Combine apricots and warm water and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Place apricots and their liquid in blender container.
- Add banana, pineapple, orange juice, and milk powder.
- Cover and process until smooth.
- Remove center of blender cover and gradually add cracked ice, blending at high speed.
- Add wheat germ and blend 1-2 minutes or until shake is very smooth.