Recipe by Glori-B
A great change of pace from tomato salsa! I've had this Tropical Fruit Salsa rolled in a romaine leaf for a quick lunch; served over black bean burgers to guests who were not vegetarian and they sang its praises. Super with chips as well. I hope you enjoy!
- 2 mangoes, peeled and diced
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled and diced
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 bell pepper, diced (any color, I used red)
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 handful fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 lime, juice of (I like lime so I gave it a good splash of organic bottled lime juice)
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare all the fruit and combine in a bowl EXCEPT the avocado.
- In a separate bowl, toss avocado with lime juice and then add it to the rest of the fruit. (This will help keep the avocado looking fresh.) Refrigerate until ready to serve so flavors meld.