Prep 2 hrs
Cook 0 mins
A colorful Summertime treat. Great for pool parties, backyard BBQ's, or make as a gift!
- 1 mango, peeled,pitted and chopped
- 1 papaya, peeled,pitted,and chopped
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup pineapple chunk, fresh or canned
- 1 tablespoon red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 jalapeno chile, seeded and finely chopped
- Mix all ingredients, cover and refrigerate 1-2 hours.
- Serve at room temperature.
When preparing this, I did make one change ~ Used just half a jalapeno instead of the whole thing, & that was just enough hint of heat for us! Also used fresh pineapple along with the other fresh fruits, & the flavor combo was absolutely wonderful! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Made & reviewed in Healthy Choices ABC recipe tag]
I just made this unbelieveable tropic salsa. I added green chile peppers and a few strawberries. My gosh it was outstanding for flavor! What a winner!!Ronnie